Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Hello New Blog Design!

The new blog design is all finished guys! And I have to say, I am absolutely loving it. 
So why did it take so long I hear you ask? Well I really am my own worst critic so with my first design going out the window, I turned to Ben for a much more professional approach. He illustrated the candy floss design on my header as well as general layout ideas. Everything else was all finished by yours truly including the flashing lights. No idea how I actually got that to work successfully but I did it and I couldn't be more happier! I also wanted to go for a wider blog design and get rid of the background colour. Honestly, there was no reason behind it, just for a bit of a change as I was getting pretty bored of my old layout. Other than that, there hasn't been any major changes but just enough to feel nice and refreshed.

What do all you lovely folk think? Do you like the new changes and THAT flashing header?


10 comments:

  1. Heya, really like the new flashing banner. It always takes longer get anything done when you are in charge of it yourself, especially if you are a perfectionist.

    David
    @ JillyJilly: Illustrated Goodness, Gifts & Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! That flashing header is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really you - perfect for what you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, it's beautiful and starry! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! It is amazing!!!!! So gorgeous, great job!

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfect!! I definitely love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!

    Happy Weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blinking - perfect!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I'm loving the new design. Your header is awesome! Looks great hun, you must be so pleased with it! Sometimes it's nice to change it up a little, I'm forever wanting to change mine up but never know how haha xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think everything looks superb! I love the flashing lights you've added, it makes your design look extra special and stand out even more! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)