Tuesday, 30 June 2015

It's June Instagram Month Time

I know, I know, I still haven't got around to sorting out this blog design. It is on one of my top things to do this week so please be sure to keep on to me every way possible to get it done. No really, I am being serious.

Onto other news, HELLO INSTAGRAM MONTH! To be completely honest with you, this month has been a bit pants. I spent nearly 2 weeks (on and off) being very ill. Don't worry, it was just a virus although to start with, it was all a bit iffy as to what was wrong with me (hence the blood test image). So yus, I was feeling a bit sorry for myself but luckily I got over it and I was able to enjoy the sunshine.
As you are all probably aware as I just won't stop going on about it, June was pay day month for me! A big yay to that. So as anybody does when money comes your way, you go and spend it. Well, just a bit of it anyway. I did just that and bought some very much needed items and some slightly not so needed items. However, to me, they are all very much needed.
Still going on the theme of 'new buys', I have purchased lots of lovely craft supplies. I have had many ideas buzzing around my head these past few months and it felt good to actually start these plans. I must admit, I am still in the process of making but I don't feel there is any rush, besides, I have the whole Summer ahead of me!
Despite it being a bit of an odd month, I feel it has ended well. The sun is shinning, I am starting to craft again and there are lots of plans being made for the rest of the Summer. Thumbs up.

How do you feel your Summer is going? Keep me posted guys!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, your instagram account is perfect -
    every single picture is so cute
    and the white glasses suit you so well :)

    la-ailurophile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better! Love those white sunglasses :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better, I hope you have an amazing July!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)