Friday, 10 July 2015

Lamb Little Illustration

Hello lovely people! Hope all is well and sunny wherever you may be in the world? I am currently getting prepared for a weekend with my dad in Devon. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow which is very exciting and I am going to keep my fingers crossed the sun stays shining for us all day :)

So, it's that time of the month where I show you a lovely small business and help to promote all their beautiful creations. This month it is all about Lamb Little aka Jane Carkill who is an illustration student from Ireland.
Lamb Little says "I love to paint in extremely miniature scale, almost the size of a coin, using water colours and hand drawn illustration. I also create short hand illustrated animations, which are rendered in the form of gifs".
I adore her kitty pictures and how beautifully detailed each and every one of them is. Keep up the great work Lamb Little and if you are as nosey as I am, be sure to check out her Instagram here for more of her stunning illustrations.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! They are lovely!! I Adore the little kitty illustrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those, especially the ones of mushrooms :) thanks for sharing, happy weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/fringed-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these illustrations are adorable! ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)