Monday, 29 June 2015

New Blog = New Me

I don't know what it is about giving my blog a makeover but it always makes me feel refreshed and like a new lady. I had everything set out and pretty much finished the 'new look' but when I looked back on the end result, I wasn't all that happy with it. I am the sort of person who has to have something perfect or it is just not good enough. So with a bit of a talk to Ben, he agreed to help me out. Sorry if you guys were expecting something handmade from myself but unfortunately I didn't see it working with my blog and online in general. I think I may just stick to collaging for papercraft and keep it at that. So instead, you will be seeing *fingers crossed* an illustrated blog from a fully qualified illustrator! Now that is something to get excited about. I don't know how long it is going to take, maybe a whole week or maybe even a day but I will be sure to shout and scream about it when everything is complete :)

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog makeover! I can't wait to see the end result. I sometimes get the urge to redo mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck doll! I am sure it is going to look great :D

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I am also toying with the idea of a redesign! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you, looking forward to seeing the new look. I get your perfectionist feels! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just updated mine, I agree! Feels like a whole new blog aha x

    Frankee x

    frunkkawaii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)