Monday, 13 July 2015

Zipper Purse eBay Sale

Yep, it's that time again where I am having another craft sale via my eBay account! This time it features mostly my zipper purses which I made years ago now and thought it was about time they had new homes.
The sale price starts at 99p (a bargain in my eyes) so be sure to be quick if you fancy one of my purses. I have managed to sell all of my other stock and even a bit more (will tell you about this in more depth soon). However, I did find some more stock last night so next month I may have one more sale! Yay!

Be sure to check out my eBay account here.

12 comments:

  1. Gah, those prints are too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such cute items there, Sammy:) And I didn't know you crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the fabric choices are so cute! You're so talented!!!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such cute fabric!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww it`s so pretty :)) nice purse :) Have a nice day x

    Welcome to my blog
    www.blotterlife.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute, especially the first one! I love the girls little red hood! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)