Monday, 31 August 2015

August Instagram Month

Hey all, it's time to look back on another month through my Instagram photos and see what I have got up to. The highlight of this month has to be cameoing for Ben's birthday. It was such a beautiful Summers day filled with laughs and fun memories that I won't be forgetting in a hurry! I must admit, this month had been a mix of different emotions but something that has ended on a high... it's Center Parcs time in just a couple of weeks and I literally cannot wait!
This month has all been about the resin. I have been obsessed! I love finding lots of pretty glitters and mixing everything together in a pastel mess. Well, maybe mess isn't quite the right word but hopefully the first image explains all. Also, say hello to Daruma... mine and Ben's good luck charm to get us through the process of paying for Japan. Don't worry, we have done all the Math but it's more of a stay focused kind of thing and help us remember why we are saving. Then once we are done, we can fill in his other eye :)
A few of my purchases this month apart from the Yoshi (that's Ben's newest Amiibo). I am completely in love with this retro dress featured in an outfit post recently. I also bought some more pieces from Paige Joanna as well and they have now been my new staple pieces this Summer. Please Paige, sell more items this Autumn and make my Winter wardrobe complete!
And yes, more crafting. I have also made a DIY jewellery making kit which I am really proud of. I also designed the packaging and everything that needs to go inside each pack. More DIY kits coming very soon so be sure to keep a look out for a different theme... unicorns perhaps?

11 comments:

  1. Have fun at Centre Parcs! I'm in love with your dress, such a good buy! I also want to steal your disney necklace!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so freakin' ADORABLE!

    Happy Tuesday!
    With love,
    Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are all so cute, and you can't help but smile looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh.. you are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! Everything is so cute!! I love those stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Daruma! :D And your DIY kits are just awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how creative you are - I've been getting a little more into DIY lately and I'm finding it so much fun! Those pink heart earrings are adorable :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your cute braids!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of the good luck charm! It's a great incentive too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)