Monday, 24 August 2015

DIY Jewellery Making Kit

Today was a pretty rubbish day weather wise here in Somerset. It rained ALL DAY and not just the spitty kind of rain, the full on downpour kind. With that in mind, I ran to get the guinea pigs in and then got straight into crafting because that is exactly how I wanted my day to be!

So say hello to my DIY jewellery making kit :)
I thought of this project whilst sleeping and somehow started dreaming about the DIY kit. I guess that is a pretty good thing as I was able to remember it in the morning and then jot everything down that I wanted to do. Good dreams! So today I designed the packaging as well as getting all the cabochons, chains etc ready into little bags to see what it would all look like together.
I have been pretty obsessed with making resin cabochons and getting excited over various glitters. If you follow me on Instagram then I think you will properly understand! (sorry guys for the overload of resin pieces). I wanted to develop this a little further and thought I would like to make something that people can also make too. So hey presto, a jewellery kit was made! I like the idea of them being used in party bags or even as stocking fillers (sorry guys, Christmas is already on my mind). So what would you use them for? Maybe just for yourself?

Please be sure to check out my Etsy shop as I have some more resin pieces coming very soon.

22 comments:

  1. This Disney castle is just so cool, Sammy! Perfect for all of us who dream of being a princess:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could make them in bulk they'd be adorable wedding favours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this diy set would be the perfect gift for crafty people! It's even more special than just buying a piece of jewellery as a gift I think! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Making fun things out of resin is definitely addictive. I'm always like "Resin all the things!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute~

    New post
    If you follow my blog, I follow your blog too, write about it~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute DIY! The packaging is fab too.

    And if it makes you feel any better, it's been chucking it down with rain non stop here too. Typical UK summer, eh? At least it meant you got some crafting in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like DIY, this necklace is so adorable :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's so darling!! can't go wrong with glitter!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwww my gosh how cute is that?!?!! the kid in me would want to wear it all the time.

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this reminds me of the sort of thing we'd all play with as little girls - how fun! I love how quirky it is, your sense of style is so playful, I love it :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww the castle is so lovely! Great job :) have a nice day :)

    Welcome to my blog
    www.blotterlife.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so awesome!! I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute!

    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super cute!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing! So cute, I love the Disney castle!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. SIMPLY STUNNING! Always love your creativity!
    Hope you have a wonderful new week ahead of you!
    With love, Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic idea - much success may come from it! :-)

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is AWESOME

    i LOVE your blog.. the design is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)