Thursday, 20 August 2015

Fairytale Collars

It's small business of the month time and I couldn't be more excited to bring to you Fairytale Collars where all your Disney princess dreams come true!
Emma is the designer and creator behind Fairytale Collars where she mainly sells on Instagram as well as Etsy. Each collar is made using felt which is Emma's go to fabric of choice. It is quick and easy to use and looks great when mixing bright and bold colours together. Her designs are mainly influenced by Disney, flowers, animals and all things cute so as you can tell, this ladies creations are very much up my street!
I adore the mix of colours Emma uses as well as the adorable designs she adds to each collar. I don't think I could pick a favourite even if my life depended on it, they are all just too darn cute! So on that note, be sure to check out Fairytale Collars, give Emma a follow on Instagram and maybe even make a purchase. Go on, you know you want to :)

8 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I really love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute indeed!

    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen anything like this before, how interesting - thanks for sharing Sammy! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute!!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/looney-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cuteeeeee <3 :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. These collars are so adorable! Look at that stylish swan too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)