Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Oh My Gosh, It's An Outfit Post!

I don't think I have photographed an outfit post in roughly a year, how bad is that? I have found it hard to find the time and the location to shoot what I am wearing but now the back garden is looking super nice (and the weather has been kind to me), I thought I would give it a go again.
Dress - Depop via Paige Joanna
Leggings - H&M
Jelly Shoes - Primark
Hat - Charity Shop
Brooch - Synthpop Circus (that's me!)

The dress I found via Depop which I bought from Paige Joanna. I adore the one off vintage fabric and the quality of the dress itself *big claps to Mod Dolly*. This is now my new favourite Summer outfit and I never want to take it off!

The brooch is made by yours truly which I am currently uploading to my Etsy shop as we speak. Like I said before, I will be uploading many more goodies very soon so please stay tuned guys, I have so much to show you all!

10 comments:

  1. That is an adorable fabric and sure makes a lovely dress. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty I love the print also I was looking at those shoes last week they reminded me of a pair I had when I was a kid definitely was tempted to buy them xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Dress! The Brooch looks super cute ,great Work :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress! <3 You look gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute I love your hair and the dress very nice! :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog, love it!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! Love it

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sammy, you should definitely do more outfit posts:) I love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute, I love your dress - you should definitely do more outfit posts!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress, it's so adorable :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)