Wednesday, 16 September 2015

My Handmade Resin Charms

So as you all probably know through my monthly Instagram updates, I really love making cabochons at the moment out of resin. It is a pretty time consuming craft with most of it just waiting for the liquid to dry but I find it incredibly rewarding. There is nothing better in my eyes then sprinkling huge amounts of glitter into pretty resin colours and then hunting through my sticker collection for the perfect picture. Oh I do love it :)
I must admit, I am going through a bit of a love hate relationship with my stickers at the moment. I am finding the puffy ones are an absolute nightmare to work with. They always rise up out of the resin and move all over the place meaning I have to keep any eye on them like an angry school teacher. So instead I have opted for the flat stickers which are good as gold.

More moulds are currently on their way to me as we speak so keep an eye out for new stock very soon. On that note, please be sure to have a look around my Etsy shop as I am adding new bits and pieces quite often at the moment. Oh the joys of lazy days! Also, if you know any jewellery sellers or maybe you might be one yourself, I would love to supply cabochons to you so be sure to hit me an email if you might be interested. Peace out guys.

7 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful! You definitely have a keen sense for crafting. The hearts are my favorite.<33

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheese with Papas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing! These are adorable. I can't wait to see what else you make. You're so talented!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so much fun making these.. that is, when the puffy stickers aren't rising up and misbehaving! I love how pretty and 'glittery' everything is that you make :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen stickers being used in resin - what a good idea!
    Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkly little castles :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)