Friday, 28 August 2015

I Am Going To Japan!

If you read the title of this post then I think you know exactly what I am going to be talking about... Japan! I am going to pre-warn you, this is going to be pretty lengthy word wise so I hope I can keep the momentum going and give you a post that will hopefully interest you :)
Me and Ben have had this on our mind for a while now and as of very recently, decided to bite the bullet and get this amazing holiday booked. We are not ones to go abroad all that often so to us, this is a big deal.

Right, down to the nitty gritty, what we have booked is a 10 day tour of Japan during May next year. The trip is being organised with Inside Japan Tours which have been such a helpful and friendly company to us both already that I am very positive they are going to make our holiday truly amazing. We were very lucky as we were the last couple to get a place for the May trip which is the one we REALLY wanted to go for. Reason being is that it won't be overly hot and hopefully we may be able to catch the last glimpse of the cherry blossoms because lets face it, they so so beautiful. The exact trip we have chosen is the HYPERJAPAN J-Pop & Go! tour which suits me and Ben perfectly. It combines the kawaii streets of Harajuku mixed with ancient gardens and temples giving us a very kitschy yet traditional look at Japan. Of course we will be visiting A LOT of places (one of them being the Studio Ghibli museum, eeee) but I won't go into too much detail about that at the moment or even at all. What I intend on doing whilst I am out in Japan is taking a huge amount of photos as well as some film to really capture our whole trip in a nutshell. However, if you do have any questions then please feel free to contact me. I also plan on making a YouTube video on preparing for our trip from the booking all the way down to packing. I am a huge organisation nerd and find that sort of thing fairly thrilling (don't judge me) and I thought maybe you guys might do too!

That is all I have to say folks but I am pretty sure I will bring up various bits of information about our trip every now and again as we are both incredibly excited, ahhh! Let the planning commence.

P.s Thank you all so much for the amazing comments on my previous post. I cannot believe there is 21 comments, that is insane for little ol' me. You guys rock xox

19 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird that I'm ridiculously excited for you guys!? Plus STUDIO GHIBLI MUSEUM!!! Grant and I would love to visit Japan one day. You're going to have the most amazing time! Looking forward to reading any updates. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome I can't wait I hoping I can visit Japan soon to, lots of planning and saving is happening so hopefully the dream will be a reality soon enough xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm going back to the Studio Ghibli museum as well in December, it's such a cute place and they have the best souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! So excited for you and Ben, Sammy! You're gonna have such a great time over there. Bon voyage:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is awesome!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that is so darn exciting! I would love to visit Japan one day, it seems like such a neat place. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Japan is on my 'must do one day' list as we've got a friend out there, but it will be a bit of a way off. Cannot wait to explore along with you and see what you get up to - hooray! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's so exciting! i've always wanted to see Japan!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are going to have a BLAST. Nippon is the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting, you must be thrilled to have managed to book onto the May trip! I can imagine how beautiful the blossoms will be in person.. I look forward to next summer's coverage of the trip on your blog! ;)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x


    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Japan is such an intersting country!

    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's wonderful, I'm sure that you're so exciting and can't wait for the May! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds amazing! I can't wait to see photos and hear about your planning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, fantastic! Well, now you have a lot of time to look forward to it!!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh how exciting! going to Japan is on my wishlist in the next few years, can't wait to hear all about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so exciting! One of my best friends graduated from high school a semester early and spent a semester studying in Japan. She absolutely loved it and I'm sure you will also!

    Kaylee
    Adventures in Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)