Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Sticker Haul

Hey guys, hope all is well in the blogging world. I have been away for the weekend to Center Parcs with a bunch of friends which was super fun. Anyone been their too? I cannot believe how many activities there are and how much amazing food there is to eat! So so good so be sure to visit if you ever get the chance.

Anyway, I am feeling a bit poorly as I have been struck with a cold so I am currently trying my bestest to get myself back to normal. Something that has cheered me up a bit is a super lovely package that recently arrived filled to the brim with AWESOME stickers. I am going to be using these for my resin pieces and make them look amazing as possible.
Which pack is your favourite? It is a toss up between the Sailor Moon pack and the 'Under the Sea' collection which may be a bit hard to see from my photos but they are basically sea shells and all that jazz. Once I have made them into cabochons I will let you have a peek before I put them in my shop, eeeee, I cannot wait!

6 comments:

  1. Definitely the Sailor Moon pack!!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need sailor moon, my daughter is mad about her! Check out I heart japanda on instagram:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love them all it's so hard to pick a fave, they're all super cute xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all so dang cute!! I am sticker fool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, that reminds me so much of my childhood!!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, they are pretty! I always find it hard to actually use stickers just incase I mess up the placement or they crease haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)