Monday, 7 September 2015

Urban Junk Bags

Super sorry folks about how little I am currently blogging, I don't actually have much of an excuse. Unless you count learning Japanese and watching Anime? Nah, probably not. I am however back into full swing with my course/volunteering/work so it is a quite full on again but hey, I enjoy it so it's cool.

I am slightly steering away from the 'small business of the month' blog post today as I have grown very fond of Urban Junk and their amazing bags. I am thinking of getting a backpack for Japan when I go exploring each day and feel these will be perfect as they are not too big. I will be able to take the necessities and not overload my bag/back with too much junk as I really am going to need as much energy as I can get for our trip. It isn't for the faint hearted, trust me!



So which is your favourite? I cannot decide between the ice lolly or popcorn bag and it is really bothering me! Please help. If you are like me and need to buy one of these asap, check out Paperchase online as they have them all available and ready to buy. Just make sure you decide first and be very positive on that.

11 comments:

  1. They are all really cute so it's a very hard choice! I think I prefer the lolly though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh! i want everything!! so adorable, so fun!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bags they're super cute, I think the popcorn one id my fave though xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cookies bag is amazing :D

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Also made me very hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bags are so cute! I want the popcorn one! :)

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so so super cute, Sammy! I love them all, but if I have to pick one, probably the burger one:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so loving these bags! I am a huge fan of novelty prints! My favorite is the popcorn one but they are all cute!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I love these! The hamburger one is too funny, but as a huge fan of any type of French fry, I would have to choose the fry one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun bags!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)