Wednesday, 30 September 2015

A Peek At My September Instagram Month

Well, another month has come and gone and now it seems it's all about Christmas already! How does everyone feel about this? I am pretty excited about Halloween if I am honest but it has always been something I have looked forward to.

September has been all about getting back into my old routine of volunteering and my course. That means early mornings although I seem to be dealing with them quite well! Thank goodness for Weetabix. With going back to school, I unfortunately caught a cold. It was pretty inevitable and I have found I am not the only one *waves at my friends who work in schools too*
Another big part of September was going away to Centre Parcs with a bunch of friends. It was all super fun and it seems that another trip for next year is already in progress (hello discount) so that is very exciting. I also went to my first spa whilst away hence the amazing flip flops on show. If you ever get the opportunity to go to a spa I highly suggest it, it's one of the best things I have ever been to!
Last of all it has all been about the plants yet again. My mum bought me a new succulent for the conservatory to join the rest of the gang. Not only that but it seems another plant is having babies which was so amazing to find. We have managed to put them in a new container so *fingers crossed* they can become big and strong just like all the rest.
On a little side note, is there anything in particular you would like me to blog about for October? My Halloween costume ideas? More crating? Maybe even more guinea pig news? Let me know in the comment below and I will be more than happy to get this underway!

6 comments:

  1. so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know I'm not the only one getting excited for both Halloween and Christmas in advance - it's the best time of year! You have a very sweet Instagram :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do post about your Halloween costume, Sammy:) TBH, I'm more into Halloween than Christmas, so I'm super excited that it's coming too:D And your September looked pretty awesome....I want to go to spa soon, but alas, I don't think that's happening in awhile....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved to read about your September! Sounds like it was a fabulous month but it sure went by fast. Glad that you got some time to relax and visit a spa, so much fun! Your plants look wonderful and I am happy that they seem to be doing good. I would love to hear more about your guinea pigs! :)

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)