Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Bridesmaid Dresses Featuring Aisle Style

A friend who used to be a work colleague is soon to be getting married in 8 months time and I have been giving her a helping hand with her bridesmaid dresses. It's nice to bounce ideas of each other and try and make the best possible decisions for her big special day. She wants the dresses to be comfortable and in pretty pastel shades as her wedding is during the Summer season so I have got straight to it to find her perfect bridesmaid dresses!


I have found some absolutely gorgeous bridesmaid dresses online via Aisle Style where they sell a range of special occasion dresses in the UK from backless to lace in every colour you can imagine! I have carefully picked dresses in their bridesmaid section featuring dresses from the 2016 collection which are all completely and utterly stunning.


I have featured both long and short dresses that all vary very differently in style. I particularly like the dresses featured in image 5 as the style is very elegant and my friend can choose a variety of colours yet keep the dress exactly the same. Great!


15 comments:

  1. lovely dresses!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so pretty! I love number 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dresses on Image 5 too:) I like that there's a cohesion to the dresses even though they're different colours. Great picks, Sammy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color combination is amazing!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!!! these are all so darling and lovely!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your selection, dear, especially I'm so in love with 1st dress <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, these are so pretty!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent cheap bridesmaid dresses uk , I really love the post and bridesmaid dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these bridesmaid dresses.. Thanks to share beautiful dresses with us.

    bridesmaid dresses
    bridesmaid dresses nz
    cheap bridesmaid dresses nz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome.. It is very astonishing collection of bridesmaid dresses.. Thanks for share it..
    red bridesmaid dresses
    red bridesmaid dresses under 100
    red bridesmaid dresses cheap

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)