Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Carly Watts Art and Illustration

Time to get back on track with these small business of the month blog posts and boy have I got some exciting goodies in store for you! Let me introduce Carly Watts who is an illustrator based in Sheffield. Carly creates gorgeous art and illustrations which she showcases on her personal blog as well as various exhibitions doted around the country
I have been following Carly's blog for quite a while now and she never fails to amaze me with all her stunning creations. I find her choice of colours very pleasing and I must admit, I am a huge sucker for all her Disney illustrations, they are just so darn cute! Be sure to check out Carly's blog and if you feel like a bit of a revamp with your blog header, she is definitely the lady to go to.

8 comments:

  1. Aaw, Sammy! This is such a lovely surprise to see and I can't thank you enough! It means so much that you like my artwork, it really does! I love the sweet creations you make too ♥♥♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these disney art are really cute!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carly's art!!! So pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omygosh!! i love these!!! so freaking adorable!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cool!
    So talented! ♥

    Have a FABULOUS new week! xo
    Love, Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)