Monday, 12 October 2015

Planning and Organising

Images found via Pinterest and Paperchase 
I thought it was about time I gave you a little life update as it may seem like my blogging is a little sparse and maybe not all that interesting at the moment. Part of the reason is that life is very busy at the moment. I have just got myself a second job working in school as a lunchtime assistant which I am incredibly thrilled about. I have found getting a job in a school a very hard process in the past but things seem to be coming together and starting to seem a bit more real. There is light at the end of the tunnel! But the other reason I feel blogging has been lacking recently is because I have not put enough planning into it. I tend to write blog posts as and when they come to me which used to work well but due to my busy schedule and also busy mind, I just cannot think up the ideas on the spot anymore. I feel it is time to get into a proper schedule of writing which means getting/making myself a blog planner. I did have one in the past during my 'Cookie Button' days but I never really stuck to it. So now I have been doing a lot of research through Pinterest as well as Paperchase to help create my perfect blog planner and how it can work best for me. I already feel really excited about this and maybe this could develop into it's own little blog post, who knows! So if you guys have any tips or tricks then be sure to send them my way. Thanks lovelies!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Good luck with everything!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine that would be a hard job, that's a lot of kids who get fed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the new job, Sammy:) And those are really cute images. I've been seeing so many people do the bullet journal as well. It would be great to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! :D

    cute journals!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creating a blog planner sounds like a lot of fun - especially when Pinterest exists (speaking of which, I've recently joined as @aglassofice and would love to connect with you over there!) :) Good luck with your new job, I hope you enjoy it!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)