Tuesday, 10 November 2015

A Diary Of My Day

I have been looking into some new content for my blog as of late and stumbled upon some fantastic ideas to really jazz things up. One of them being this blog post 'A diary of my day' inspired by Breanna Rose. I must admit, I have stuck to the same questions she has used but I am currently thinking of new ideas so I can really make this my own. So be sure to take a read and let me know your thoughts in the comments below, especially if you would like me to make this post a regular thing.
WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT YOU DID THIS MORNING?
Pressed the 'snooze' button on my alarm and caught a few more precious minutes of sleep. That is pretty much the extent of it although once I did wake up, I did the usual bathroom stuff and then got ready for my day. Nothing out of the ordinary I'm afraid.

DESCRIBE ONE CHALLENGE THAT YOU FACED
I had to deal with a small conflict with two children at my job working as a school lunchtime assistant. It was all okay in the end so nothing to worry about.
DESCRIBE ONE ACCOMPLISHMENT
Today I received my DBS in the post meaning that I now can properly work with children without having to have another member of staff by my side at all times. So because of this, I was able to help an injured child and give them first aid today. Very proud bunny!

DESCRIBE ONE THING YOU LEARNED
That my pet guinea pigs really do make me happy. They are currently having a sleepover at Ben's parents as here in the UK, my town is having the carnival ride around all over the place creating a heck of a lot of noise! I do enjoy watching it although since we have got the piggies, I haven't been able to because the noise is too much for them and they get very very nervous. However, I really do miss them when they are not here and all their funny little things that they do. See you tomorrow piggies!
WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU DID FOR WORK?
I had to take the year 2 class to their classroom at the end of lunch. There is a huge lavender bush I have to walk past to get to the classroom and it is one of my absolute favourite things ever to smell. It always bring a smile to my face when I smell it so I cannot begin to imagine what I must look like to everyone else. But it's okay, I am a florist too so I do have an excuse!

AND JUST FOR FUN, DID YOU EAT ANYTHING TASTY?
Yes! The one and only gingerbread whirl cakes by Mr Kipling, They are so so amazing that I ended up eating the whole box in one day (oops). I am just keeping my fingers crossed that they keep continuing them throughout the rest of the year otherwise I may just cry a little. Boohoo!


7 comments:

  1. nice write!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, those Gingerbread Whirls sound SO good, gingerbread is one of my fave things ever! xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammy, this post made my day! love the colors in your photos - how is everything so adorable?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! I loved seeing a little peek into your day.

    Have you tried the marshmallow scented Imperial Leather shower gel? It's my new favourite - I currently have four in my bathroom! I'm going to have to go searching for those gingerbread whirl cakes tomorrow too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these questions, a little out of the ordinary and normal "a day in the life..." posts!
    Congrats on receiving your DBS!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)