Friday, 13 November 2015

Christmas Pudding Hair Bows Coming Soon!

I am just going to get straight into this post because I am so excited about my *NEW* Christmas pudding hair bows! I have had this idea planned for a little while now and as of last night, I decided to make this idea become reality.
These are going to be available to buy on Monday via my Etsy shop so please please please take a look once that day rolls in. I am also in the process of making resin jewellery pieces which I am also very excited about, eeeee! Let me know your thoughts on my new crafts and if you have any suggestions of things that I can make then be sure to send them my way. Much love xox


10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - it would make such a cute addition to an outfit! I'm looking forward to seeing the new jewellery too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! I love them! Is it weird that I really want one for my cat? haha xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet idea - anything remotely festive is good in my book and so a Christmas Pudding shaped hair bow sounds adorable!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)