Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Geeky Christmas Goodies!

It is nearly 4 weeks until Christmas guys, ahh! How are you getting on with your Christmas shopping? Have you even started? I have actually made a start which I am very surprised about if I am honest. I have already made a small list and slowly but surely getting things ticked off. I am also trying to buy items that are handmade to really support small businesses during the festive season. So, in true Sammy style, I thought I would create a helpful board of geeky goodies sold by creative people on Etsy to really spread the word to all my blogging friends. Be sure to take a peek at all of these fantastic shops and let me know your thoughts with what is on offer :)


4 comments:

  1. Looove that lemongrab necklace! I just started my Christmas shopping! Last year I was all done by this time, so I feel like I am really slacking this time around -_- haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hat is very cute

    I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. I don't have much left to do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)