Friday, 6 November 2015

Suffolk Puff Creations are BACK!

For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while now (since I was at uni specifically) you may remember these little creations of mine. I was taught a new technique at college making Suffolk puffs which I kinda got pretty obsessed with and then made a small mini series of jewellery pieces for my Etsy shop. I never really kept them up for long and the obsession faded pretty quickly but despite this, I thought I would give them another try in my shop because I still have a soft spot for them.
What do you think? I am still in the process of adding them up again but be sure to keep checking over the next week or so to see more foody creations. I am also hoping to start making some more drippy bows (still yet to think of a better name for them, suggestions please?) so be sure to keep on at me and get me to make them! I have lots of ideas so no excuses, not only that but tomorrow isn't looking too busy for me so there, I pretty much have to make them now. Goooo Sammy :)


5 comments:

  1. Ah, so cute!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so amazing. I LOVE the detail on the icecream scoops! You always make such amazing treats xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)