Friday, 4 December 2015

Everyday is a Holiday Feature

Today is small business of the month time featuring Everyday is a Holiday! I feel that I always stumble upon crafty little shops via friends on Instagram and yes you have guessed it, this was one of those times. When you see images of giant donuts and slices of pizza that make your mouth water and want to snatch it from the screen, you know you are in for a real treat. So without further ado, lets show you what I have been talking about...
Jenny Holiday and Aaron Nieradka are the designers behind Everyday is a Holiday and boy have they been busy bees in their time! I was thrilled to see they have been featured in a variety of magazines as well as selling to many different retailers all over the globe. Their hard work really shows through their creations and I am absolutely over the moon they have a fun series of foodie goodies perfect for this festive period. Hello Christmas present ideas :) Great job guys!


1 comment:

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)