Friday, 1 January 2016

Looking Back and Looking Forward

Well folks, I'm back. Thank you all for the kind messages and being patient with me over the festive period. It has been a tricky couple of months but I feel much more refreshed to take some time away from the Internet and concentrate on myself.

Onto a different note, let's talk about my goals from last year and see if I accomplished any of them. My biggest one was to be able to work in a school and yep, I pretty much have accomplished that. I cannot say it is the exact job I have in mind but it is a start and I feel it could lead onto something even bigger in the future. Other goals include giving much more time to you guys as well as seeing and speaking to friends as much as possible. I can happily say a big yes to both of these which I am really proud of myself for. I mean, I could put even more time and effort into this although as a start, it has been a really good push in the right direction. My crafts have also been selling well (for me anyway) and the feedback from you guys and Etsy have been amazing. So all in all I am a happy bunny to be able to give everything a big tick, horrah!

So what about 2016? Well, I am going to keep it short and sweet. I want to be happy and do things for myself that make me so. I don't want to rely on others to make me that way, just to add to my overall happiness which to me, is very important right now.

A big thank you to everyone who has been keeping up with my blog over the past year and I hope you continue to stay with me throughout this exciting journey here at Synthpop Circus. I already have a bunch of posts planned as well as far too many crafts to be made! Let me know in the comments below of your New Years resolutions and if you have accomplished everything you wanted to in 2015. Peace out xox


2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! In 2016 I am hoping to be happier, healthier, and to travel. Hope 2016 brings many happy things your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good, refreshing break. But good to have you back, too! Will be reading :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)