Thursday, 21 January 2016

Mermaid Feelings

Mermaids are always one to win a girls heart and if they are not then I do not want to know you (I joke of course). I swear a day doesn't go by where I don't see something mermaid related whether that be an adorable clutch bag on Skinny Dip or a post on Facebook telling me mermaids ARE REAL. It's okay Facebook, I believe you! Anyway, to satisfy your needs as well as mine, here are a bunch of mermaid goodies sure to make your eyes light up with joy :)


4 comments:

  1. That pretty green top with the shell collar! So cute.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Add a mythical creature to a product and I will buy it, everytime.

    Jenna
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is everything! Who doesn't love mermaids, right? Have you seen Aquamarine? <3 that movie:D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)