Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Lulu and Friends

My 'kawaii' radar is currently at an all time high at the moment. Yep, my Japan holiday is just around the corner and I cannot stop looking at adorable items for my suitcase and just general stuff I am hoping to purchase when I am out on my travels. So when I was contacted by Erica from Lulu and Friends, I was absolutely overjoyed as yep, you've guessed it, it's a shop that sells all things cute!

Erica is the creator behind Lulu and she imagines "Lulu and her friends spending their days together, playing and helping each other every day." I absolutely love the colourful and fun designs and I can guarantee the children at the school I work at would be in love with every single character Erica has created :)
Be sure to take a peek around Erica's shop and check out her Facebook page for regular updates on Lulu and friends. That's all for now sweets xox



2 comments:

  1. Sammy thank you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I can't get enough of kawaii everything!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)