Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Resin Jewellery update

It's time for a craft update, horrah! You have probably noticed I have been a bit distant from my Etsy shop but with a brand spanking new look, I decided to finally add some new stock. I have mostly been concentrating on resin accessories but do not fear, other such items will be coming along very soon. Right, time to show you what's in store.

Which is your favourite? I have built up quite a stash of stickers especially for all my resin creations, to the point where I may even write a blog post showing you all of the ones I have! If you have any other ideas of what I can make then please comment below. I already have a couple of commissions so I had really best get cracking with those. Bye for now xox



Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. My favourite is the unicorn and rainbow keychain!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the cutest crafts!<33

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I adore the starfish

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super kawaii darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so adorable as always, Sammy:) Love that unicorn keychain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post!

    xx
    Aida
    http://espritdemode.blogspot.lt/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unicorns and starfish - yay! These are too cute.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rainbows and unicorns are always a good mix. My fave! :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove the Kirby one omg ♥


    thefangirlmixtape.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)