Monday, 31 October 2016

Halloween Pumpkin DIY

Hello and welcome to a crafty DIY featuring my super cute purple and pom pom covered pumpkin! I was recently puppy sitting my new family dog and whilst she was sleeping, I decided to make the most of my time by getting a bit crafty. I was also in the midst of watching Pixielocks new YouTube video where she DIYing a bunch of pumpkins into something a little more different and of course, I just had to try this out! I have so many different shaped and coloured pumpkins at the moment that I decided to go all out on one and make it as colourful and adorable as possible. So, here's the finished look...
All you need is:
A pumpkin (any colour)
Paint brush 
Pom poms or sequins
Acrylic paint of your choice
Super glue or a hot glue gun to stick your decorations on 

This DIY is super easy, all you need to do is paint your pumpkin all over and then wait for it to dry. I gave my pumpkin two coats of paint to really cover up all the underneath orange. I then hot glued the pom poms on in a random order then TADA, all done! It's really that simple :) You can also check out Pixielocks YouTube video here if you want to see this in full action. Happy Halloween folks!



Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. This looks super cute, Sammy:) And I've never heard of Pixielocks before! Her Confetti and Pompom vid is also a cute:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute and playful alternative to normal pumpkins :) Great job!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what a cute idea!! Sooo much better than all those scary ones! :-D

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)