Thursday, 24 November 2016

Meet Belle the Puppy

I was planning on getting this post up and ready weeks ago now but as always, time escapes me and I find myself getting busy with lots of plans and.... puppy sitting! Yep, around the end of October, my mum and her partner came home with the most gorgeous puppy I have ever seen. Meet Belle, a new family member to the Scott and Hendry family :)

She has become much bigger now compared to these photos and of course, even more fluff to cuddle! I will be sure to keep you posted on Belle and her goings on in future blog posts but for now, I just wanted to show her off to you all.



Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)