Tuesday, 8 November 2016

New Products From The Synthpop Circus Shop

The craft making has been in full swing recently with lots of new stock coming in thick and fast. From new fabrics to mermaid scales, I really have been making a bit of everything and you know what? I couldn't be happier :) I love making a wide variety of crafts and I have found you guys are loving this too! So here's a sneak peek as to what is now in my Etsy shop and be sure to let me know what your favourites are...
If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen a bunch of new items from yours truly and be sure to keep on following as lots more is in store. I am mostly concentrating on Christmasy items but if you have any ideas as to what you would like to see, please comment below and I will see what I can do! xoxo


Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. They are all too cute, Sammy:) You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bows are so cute; I can imagine them being worn either as traditional bow-ties or little hair accessories :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is such a mermaid-y dream!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super kawaii~
    Oh very cute items darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute things, I love it *
    Great blog! I'm following you! Follow back? <3
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really super cute. Will show this to my lolita sister. <3


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)