Monday, 12 December 2016

Putting My Thoughts Onto Paper (or so to speak)

So I don't know about you but have you noticed how quickly and outdated parts of the Internet are becoming? Take for instance Vine... what has happened to that? Twitter seems to be majorly going down hill too. I am not entirely sure why but a little part of me can't help but feel it's because people have to read something. It's blunt but completely and utterly honest, am I right? I wholeheartedly raise my hand to this but I no way consider myself lazy in terms of reading, it's just the way the Internet is evolving it's making us just want to see images or film in terms of entertainment. I am a huge Instagram nerd and quite frankly, I cannot get enough of it. It is so easy to find profiles who are into the same things as you through hashtags and recommendations and with that, it's become easier to get yourself out there. I also am becoming fond of YouTube and I don't actually watch TV unless it is Netflix, you guys out there are my entertainment, my real life soap opera and I am not ashamed to say I actually enjoy it! What I am trying to lead this onto is I feel blogging as a whole is now becoming outdated. I really hate to say it because blogging has been a huge part of my life where I share my memories with the world. However, I use it less and less these days and actually find it a chore to write even the shortest of posts. Not only that but my readership has majorly gone down, I don't blame anyone but myself for that for not keeping up but to be completely honest, I find myself not caring for this little part of the Internet anymore. I am very much toying with the idea of deleting my blog. There, I said it but hear me out... this doesn't mean I will be gone if I do decide this. I want to really push YouTube. I find it so easy to film just on my ipod and even edit on it! It's literally a dream and something I am really enjoying at the moment. Like I said before, I love Instagram and find it so easy to post on the go which I feel blogging is really missing out on. You can't just walk along the street and write a post. I wish it was that easy but it needs thought, your full attention with highly planned out content. Instagram is nothing like that unless you are making it your business which is a different story altogether but for me personally, it's easy as pie. I am still a little unsure what my decision is right now but I am hoping to make my mind up before the year is out. Lots of love and thank you for putting up with my ramblings <3

3 comments:

  1. The internet and social media is constantly growing and changing. Other social media platforms need to keep up with it. You don't need to delete your blog, you can just let i stay online and come back when you can ;)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi keep blogging dear <3 Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand your thought process, although I still highly enjoy reading blogs!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)