Monday, 23 January 2017

Creations From The Past Few Months

I think it's about time I showed you all some of my current newbies in my Etsy shop :) I've had a bit of time on my hands recently so more and more of my crafts have been slowly heading online, especially through my Instagram which I like to keep updated as much as I can.
Overall I have been making a mix of resin pieces as well as beaded jewellery which I find really quick and easy to make (compared to resin anyway!). So what do you guys think? If you are interested in any of these pieces then be sure to head to my Etsy shop or comment below if you have any special requests. Lots of love xoxo


Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. You make the cutest stuff, Sammy:) Looking at your shop just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Disney keyring is adorable, that films has such good vibes for me :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, you've got a talent girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)