- Going on holiday with Ellie to Japan has definitely been the highlight of my year
- The biggest seller in my Etsy shop is my donut necklace and I couldn't be happier!
- Dying my hair red was a pretty big deal for me as I have never dyed my entire hair before
- Me and Ben went on holiday to Greece for some much needed sunshine
- You guys have been awesome with sending me pictures of my creations in your homes
- Having my donut necklace in Mollie Makes has literally made one of my dreams come true!
- Getting a new puppy has made the Scott/Hendry home complete
- Turning 25 and going to Hyper Japan in London was so much fun
- Making resin crafts has definitely been a big hit and something I really enjoy making
Looking back on my goals for 2016 were very short and sweet. To recap, I basically wanted to give some more time to myself and concentrate on making myself happy. In ways I feel I have done this but I think this could be improved so much more so that is something else I want to continue working on in 2017. I really want to cut out the whole comparing myself to others thing and take each day as it comes which I feel wraps up in a nice package in terms of making myself happy. I also want to really push my Instagram account and really connect on a much bigger scale with you all. I feel that I have already come a really long way and I definitely see my account coming on leaps and bounds since last year. I want to continue making new crafts for my Etsy shop and promoting myself as much as I can through social media (something I hope to push with Instagram). Again, I feel this has already gone really well and I already have new stock being shipped as we speak which I am super excited about! In terms of my blog, I want to improve my content and update on a much more regular basis (going to aim for once a week) as well as continuing with my YouTube channel which I am thoroughly enjoying at the moment. I hope that by the end of the year to get myself a better camera for filming as well as studio lights and a mini tripod so I can also vlog on a regular basis for you all :)
So that's it guys, thank you so much for all your positivity over the past year and making my blog something to be proud of. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing 2017, happy new year!