Monday, 9 January 2017

StyleWe Spring Favourites

Is anyone else excited for Spring? Or just wishing it would hurry up a little more? Don't get me wrong, I like the Winter but all it currently seems to do is rain here in the South West of the UK which in my opinion, is never fun. So with the theme of pretty pastels and warmer weather on my mind, I decided to make a little collage of my favourite items from StyleWe which are getting me in the mood for Spring, horrah!
Shirt - Toyouth 
Jacket - Chestnut 
Bag - Just Star 

So I seem to be on a running theme of Harajuku inspired fashion for Spring which I am absolutely okay with! I think pastel colours and cute animals are defiantly a must so I am very excited to get my wardrobe all stocked up with these goodies. I am also very much in love with all the purses and handbags by Just Star that I just wanted to add all of them to by blog! They are so cute and girly and I cannot help but see a theme of adorable animals amongst their bags, yay! Be sure to follow StyleWe on Facebook and Instagram for all the latest news and offers on their items :) Happy shopping!



Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that bag?!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Chestnut jacket is super adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pastel pieces for spring! thank you for your thoughtful comment <3 hoping all is well with you!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)