Monday, 30 January 2017

My Week In Pictures

How is everyone enjoying their week? Life for me has been slow and steady but I have managed to keep my head busy with various different activities (despite the dreadful weather). My main priority has been tidying up my room and doing the dreaded dusting, urgh! The dust just gets everywhere and I can't help but feel my guinea pigs really dislike it too. Now that I have started to tidy up, I have found a few gems in my wardrobe including the amazing mermaid wig that I just cannot stop wearing!


I have also been filming a couple of new YouTube videos which are now live on my channel if you care to check them out ;) They include Pokemon for all you fans out there! Talking of filming, I have also done my first Instagram live which I really enjoyed. I had a few issues with the lighting/my camera but I feel these have now been resolved so another video should soon be on it's way, horrah!
Has anyone else got the Snow and Meitu Apps? I am loving them SO much at the moment and cannot get enough of all the cute filters and overlays. Let me know what you have been up to in the comments below and I look forward to speaking to you all again in my next post, ta-ra for now xoxo

Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I used to have the Snow app but haven't tried Meitu yet. I've been seeing a lot of my friends using it though. You look really cute, btw. :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am so out of date when it comes to apps, I haven't tried it but it seems so cute, just like you <3 Love the bow and the mermaid hair on you, so Gyaru <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)