Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Crafty Accessories and Jewellery Update

So it's time for another craft update! And this time it all seems to be around the theme of resin which I am totally okay with :) I have been really getting into bezel charms recently, especially the ones from Sophie and Toffee because there are SO MANY cute ones available. I have recently made another order so expect another resin update in the future with lots more adorable designs. For now though, let's take a peek at what I have been getting up to...
Which item is your favourite? I am really happy with how the kitty wand turned out. It started as a completely disaster (whilst on Instagram live!) but I somehow managed to turn it around and make something I am super happy with, not only that but it was featured on the Sophie and Toffee Instagram page! If you would like to inspect my creations further, head over to my Etsy shop and maybe even make a cheeky purchase, go on, you know you want to!


Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)