Saturday, 18 March 2017

Guinea Pig Cage Accessories

During the late Autumn and Winter, I like to keep my two guinea pigs (Peanut and Jelly) inside where they can be warm and cosy during the chilly seasons. Of course that means I get to accessorize their cage with lots of cute and warm items to make their time indoors as fun as possible.
I was lucky enough to be sent these accessories from To Save which I absolutely adore and the best part is Peanut and Jelly really like them too! The accessories include a blue circular bed, blue hammock and salt lick, what do you guys think? I love the colours as they give a little touch of Spring to their home!
If you have pets of any kind whether that be guinea pigs or a cat, there really is something for everyone on To Save that is not only affordable but perfect to jazz up any part of your pets life.

Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Aw guinea pigs are so cute! I wish I could have a small animal like that, but I don't think my cats would be very nice to it -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this guinea pig is so cute! *w*

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)