Monday, 20 February 2017

I Heart Makeup Review

The start of the New Year has seen me slowly progressing into getting cruelty free make-up and skin care products. I am so in love with the Superdrug range as they have so much to offer including products that are also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

I recently stumbled up the TAM Beauty make-up website which then led me onto I Heart Makeup. I instantly fell in love with everything, especially the amazing eye catching packaging that left me wanting to find out more about this brand and their reviews. Okay, this brand is cruelty free, horrah! And they are currently in the process of making their products suitable for vegetarians and vegans so that's really exciting.
As for the make-up itself, it stays on really well, especially if you use an eyeshadow primer which I always tend to put on as it not only holds the eyeshadow but acts as an eye brightener too. So what about the price? The eyeshadow palette cost the grand total of £7.99 and the highlighter cost £6.99, isn't this such a bargain? Compared to the Too Faced palettes which cost between £30-£40 which in all honesty isn't in my price budget right now so I Heart Makeup definitely delivered in terms of price. 
If you are interested in finding out more, be sure to check out the TAM Beauty website and have a peek at the I Heart Makeup section, I am positive this brand will not disappoint you! 


Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. It's so cute and such a great price I had no idea about this brand but I'll have too look them up xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's such a cute product! And the price is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I heard that this brand and Makeup Revolution are from the same company? or I could be wrong. o__o

    ieyra h. | blog


    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)