Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Kirby

What better way to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Kirby than with the ADORABLE, I repeat, ADORABLE lingerie wear to satisfy all your geeky needs. This is a collaboration with Peach John and Nintendo and my gosh have they got this just perfect? You may have previously heard about something similar with the Pokemon lingerie collection so having Kirby as part of the party too is just great.




I have started to see many of my favourite Japanese Instagramers snap this collection up and post about their pretty purchases all over social media, not going to lie, I'm a little jealous they get to see everything in the flesh but hey, at least it can still be purchased for people overseas. So yes, guess what? The Kirby bag is making it's way to me and I couldn't be more excited :D

Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)