Friday, 26 May 2017

That Time I Was a Lolita

So I realised that I never told you guys about the time my good friend Ellie turned me into a Lolita for the day. I went to see her 3-4 months ago where I stayed with her for a few days which for us, is a real treat! We had lots of things planned and one of them being to photograph some of my handmade jewellery but in a slightly different way than I had done previously. My friend came up with the brilliant idea of dressing me up in her Lolita clothing, wig and accessories and then taking some fun shots for my Etsy.
I am so impressed with the final outcome and despite my moaning (I'm not the best model!) and a billion photos, I now have some photos that I am really pleased with and feel happy using for my online store. What do you all think my lovely lot? Would you like to see more blog posts like this? Or perhaps day to day outfit photos? I must admit, it has been a while but I would love to get back into ootd photos again real soon :)
Also, a HUGE thank you to Ellie for not only letting me borrow her Lolita attire but also for doing my make-up, taking the photos AND editing! She is such a good egg and you should go and spread the love to her because she is lovely <3


Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute! :) Love your blog!!!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh I love the lolita style on you!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable! The Lolita style looks amazing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you look adorable, the photos are so cute! It's been forever since I wore Lolita I still love seeing the fashion but just not wearing it haha xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)