Friday, 2 June 2017

Lovely Angel Online Store

Hands up all you Sailor Moon fans out there! Today I have a post especially for you (and of course me) with lots of cute clothing and accessories that I just cannot stop swooning over.

Sailor Moon is something I have only recently started to get into thanks to a dear friend of mine :) I am now totally and utterly obsessed and whenever I now see anything related, I get very very excited indeed!
These pieces are all from Lovely Angel and I love the attention to detail in each item, especially those purses! Which one is your favourite? As a special little gift for you all, the store is offering 10% off each item using the code "harufeat" so be sure to get shopping right away and take advantage of the amazing offer :D


Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am obsessed with the sailor moon round sling bag, super cute! Okay, now I miss sailor moon so much :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)